hannahhateseverything: 1 & 29
1. what is your name and does it mean anything?
alice. i think it means “of nobility”, but my parents just picked it because they liked it
29. what is a strange talent that you have?
i can recite the entirety of “to be or not to be” and in fact probably will do so without being asked along with a selection of my fave sonnets if i’m drunk because i’m suuuuper obnoxious xo
13. name one movie that made you cry
lbr what *doesn’t* make me cry cry lol. but the last movie i watched was ‘a royal affair’ and i was sobbing through most of that, so.
14. do you prefer to read poetry, write poetry, or neither?
22. would you like to meet any of your tumblr friends in person
yesssss i think about it all the time! <3
50. 5 random facts about yourself
um. i didn’t have any hair until i was 2 years old. my friends at uni call me mother wendy. i paint my nails a different colour every 2-3 days. i have 15 different varieties of tea in the kitchen rn. for the first 2 months i was living in france i repeatedly told people i was a) pregnant (i meant full up!) and b) horny (excitée), before some kind souls corrected me, damn faux amis…
7. did you participate in any sports while in school?
yep, i played rugby for 4 years in secondary school
11. do you like your siblings? why or why not?
ayyy i have two babby sisters, lotte & molly. i love them heaps and heaps. we definitely get on better now we’re older, but we’ve always been pretty close i think. lots might disagree though…
8. a sample of your handwriting
are my messy notes about renaissance drama & poetry ok?
18. a random memory from your childhood
when i was about 4 my best friend was a boy caled nicholas. one day we took all the pegs from the laundry bag and attached them to my darling pet labrador findlay. he was so gentle and patient and still growing into his skin so i can’t imagine we actually hurt him but he sat and let us do that to him until my mum came out and found us… it’s hard to know if this is a true “memory” or just something my brain has created because my parents have told the story so often